Tuesday, July 29, 2008

30w2d

It's been a while since I posted a new belly picture. Sorry it's blurry. The camera battery was about to die so Jon had to take it fast. You get the idea.



Last Saturday was my shower in Austin. It was a blast and I have a bunch of pictures to post, but they're on Ann's camera at the moment. As soon as she gets a chance to upload them I will post a re-cap. I do have a couple of pictures of the awesome diaper/gift cake made from scratch by my sister-in-law, Jen. Yeah, she made this:


Front


Back


Each diaper was individually wrapped with a piece of ribbon. That is some serious attention to detail. You would not believe how excited I was about the pizza pan that made up the base of the cake. See, I've got this addiction to Tombstone Pepperoni Pizza that started way before I was pregnant and I've never had a real life pizza pan before.

No comments: