Saturday, March 17, 2007

La Casa Nueva

I know, I know, most of you have already been barraged with pictures of the house, but for posterity we're posting some of our favorites on the blog. If all goes well, we will close on April 13th. So, until you all get down here to visit us, here's a little virtual tour:


Front


Living/Dining Room from Entry


Family Room
(There's a wet bar on the right - crucial for martini-making)


Kitchen


Kitchen


Living Room from Above


Upstairs Gameroom/Loft


Gameroom Window Seat


Part of the Yard


Patio w/ the owner's dog.
(Amy - her name is Shay!)


Deck and Half of the Pool

The bedrooms and bathrooms are hard to photograph, but if you would like to see them there are a bunch more house pictures here. Yeah, sorry, I went a little shutter happy at the inspection.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey yall! My dad sent me the link to your blog. Fun! Your house is awesome! Congratulations! Love, (cousin) Jessica