Monday, September 21, 2015

Team Umizoomi Birthday Party

I had REALLY hard time finding Team Umizoomi ANYTHING for this birthday party.  Many of the free printables pinned from the Nick Jr. website had since been taken down from the site.  I had to hunt them down through older blog posts from back when the show was new. Here's a short, sweet, picture-heavy, link-heavy post for all the other mamas (and papas) out there trying to put together a Team Umizoomi themed birthday party for their little! 

Shape and number balloons from Party City.
Magnetic number party favors from Dollar Tree for the little kids, similar bags of candy for the bigger kids.  Bag topper printables are free from Oh My Fiesta and I added the text in PowerPoint.
Printable party table decoration is free from Nick Jr.
I embellished a plain cardboard cupcake stand with this shape-themed ribbon from Etsy seller WeMadeItSew. The Bot printable action figure and Umizoomi cupcake toppers (for ages 1-9) are free from Nick Jr.
The Geo printable action figure is free from Nick Jr.
The Milli printable action figure is free from Nick Jr.
One more shot of Bot cause he's dang cute.
The gift table complete with Amery photobomb.  The printable birthday banner is free from Oh My Fiesta.  I added the letters using PowerPoint and printed on cardstock.
The birthday girl with her (first of FOUR) cupcake! I went cheap and easy and ordered vanilla cupcakes with vanilla elite frosting from HEB.  At $6/dozen and being right up the street, I decided to forgo the fancy bakeries this year.
Piper Approved!


Below is a list of a bunch more Umizoomi party printables that are not pictured or I didn't use.  Others may want them, so here they are:

A TON of printables from Oh My Fiesta (lots of color combos, foldable boxes, straw flags, invitations...you name it.
Light pink party kit from Fazendo a Nossa Festa (it's Portugese I think)
Light blue party kit from Fazendo a Nossa Festa.

2 comments:

MarquessofPink said...

by any chance, do you still have the downloads from Nick JR.? They took them off line and there are no umizoomi party decorations!!! so frustrating. Thanks a mil! great party!

Shannon and Jon said...

MarquessofPink, I think I do have some of them! If you feel comfortable with it, shoot me an email at srgarlan AT yahoo DOT com (but use "@" and "." of course) and I can send you the files. Otherwise, I can see if I can't figure out a way to post them online somewhere (Dropbox maybe?) but that might take me some time.