Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

This picture was taken at daycare around 7:30 this morning (i.e., pre-coffee), so if you could not focus on my screwed up hair and lame expression, and instead focus on the cute kid and the Valentine's Day color theme, that would be great.


And for those of you who didn't get this in the mail (sorry, I only had a few to send out), here's the e-version of Amery's valentine:



*~*Post Update*~*

I would just like to show everyone what Amery dropped off at my desk today:


Picture stolen from someone else.

Chocolate covered strawberries from Amy's Ice Creams. Didn't know he could drive already, did you?

1 comment:

Chris & Ann said...

Wow, I hope our little one learns to drive that quickly. ;-) I love that pic of him in the cowboy hat, he is just too cute! :-)