Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sneak Peek: Professional Newborn Pics

Amery had his own personal paparazzi yesterday morning. After a fabulous photo shoot with Lyndsay Stradtner of Life in Motion Photography and my good friend M.C. Urban, I think his head may be a little big for his britches. We may need to take away his platinum card and the BMW for a weekend to bring him back down to Earth.

Lyndsay posted a couple of teaser pics on her blog last night. Click here to see them (scroll to the bottom of the post).

Here's one that M.C. took and sent me last night. She's on her way out of town this morning, but you can bet I will be hounding her for the rest when she gets back!


2 comments:

Jamie and Brian said...

Oh my goodness - he's adorable! Thanks for sharing these :) We're getting Lydia's taken tomorrow night, I can't wait!

Anna said...

Aww, too cute!